These bad boys will have you down to 6% in no time.
Guys, listen up, because you’re going to want to make a note of this. We’ve now caught the tech culprits that have your battery gone in no time.
Android App Performance and Trend Report, has been carried out to discover the top 10 battery-draining apps on your phone. For this particular study, battery usage was measured on Android phones only – but we’re guessing they’ll have the same effect on iOS and Windows devices.
Here’s your top 10 apps that you should watch out before using:
10. The Weather Channel. Just step outside and figure it out or yourself.
9. WeChat. The WhatsApp alternative that’s absolutely huge in Asia but if you have it in Uganda, you’re cool.
8. WhatsApp.If you feel the urge to text bae 24/7. Invest in power bank, honey.
6. ChatOn. Not sure.
5. Blackberry Messenger. Really? Who still has a Blackberry? No offence…
4. Instagram. Battery drainer and mobile data thief!
3. Facebook Messenger. Not one, but TWO Facebook apps in the top three. Thanks Mark Zuckerberg.
2. Google Maps. Maybe try buying an actual map? But who knows how they work.
1. Facebook. So no more stalking your ex while you’re out and about.