“…as long as it comes back as a smart phone that can play music videos, have instagram, snapchat and errr’thing!”
A new video from Motorola featuring a bunch of cool teens on their RAZR phones ends with the ominous message “TTYL. 6/9/16.” According to Engadget, that’s the day of Lenovo Tech World and the brand is “prepping a relaunch of this legendary model.”
Though Motorola’s official site offers nothing more than the promise of a newsletter when more information becomes available and the YouTube description on the video merely says, “Flip back to the Razr days of yesteryear and get ready for the future,” Engadget believes the relaunch will overshadow all other products Motorola is planning to release that day and will most likely be backed by Android.
Questions I have for Moto, not necessarily ranked in order of importance, but that must be answered before June 9:
- Will there still be T9 capabilities?
- Will it come in pink?
- Will I look as cool as I did circa 2004 holding it?
- Will it immediately split into two pieces if I drop it, IDK, once?
- Will it include time-traveling capabilities?
- Will we all be able to go back to a simpler time?
Pls report back ASAP. Thank you.